Boone, NC: ECRS will be conducting live demonstrations of the CATAPULT® unified transaction system at NRF 2020 Vision: Retail’s Big Show. Retailers who visit booth #6001 can learn how one robust POS platform can propel profits, reduce technical debt, and enhance consumer experiences while increasing transaction speeds at every touchpoint.
Retailers are invited to visit booth #6001 and see the power of CATAPULT for themselves. To arrange personalized demonstrations, retailers can submit a meeting request by completing the form on the bottom of this page.
Retailers in grocery, speciality food, beverage, pharmacy, convenience, micro market, and/or concessions will be able to witness how ECRS technologies are leveraged to unify commerce operations in both digital and physical realms, from the supply chain to the point of sale.
ECRS will be conducting the following demonstrations at the National Retail Federation’s annual trade show:
- CATAPULT POS: The platform, built on Unified Transaction Logic™, allows retailers to outpace competitors while cutting costs, unifying transactions across an enterprise, and streamlining commerce operations.
- Made-to-Order (MTO) functionality: MTO gives consumers unparalleled flexibility, speed, and accuracy when ordering products in delis/groceraunts, while busting up long lines and reducing labor costs.
- Flex Market® hardware: ECRS’ newest innovation in self-service kiosks is professionally designed and constructed in the USA to offer a powerful, compact, and affordable self-service hardware solution that’s built to last.
- BasketHub™ mobile app: ECRS’ mobile e-commerce solution enables retailers to meet the digital demands of 21st century retail and extend the point of sale to consumer smartphones.
- AutoScale™ 100 hardware: The AutoScale 100 facilitates friction-free transaction experiences by connecting deli, groceraunt, and self-service scale operations to the rest of CATAPULT.
ECRS will have industry experts on hand to offer insights, and discuss the latest trend forecasts. They will also explain how CATAPULT retailers, like K-VA-T’s Food City, can leverage Unified Transaction Logic to streamline their stores, connecting Point of Sale, Self Checkout, Pharmacy Rx Integration, Direct Payments, Click & Collect, and Fuel onto one single, seamless platform in real time.
ECRS is a US-based, Certified Evergreen™ transaction and retail solutions provider, with a successful track record that stretches over 30 years. ECRS future-proofs local and regional retailers to win in today’s market, while preparing them for tomorrow’s opportunities. ECRS’ revolutionary CATAPULT® POS system is the market’s only truly unified transaction platform, running in thousands of locations across North America. With CATAPULT, the point of sale, self-checkout, deli scales, fuel pump, pharmacy, web-store, inventory, customer loyalty, back office, e-commerce, and enterprise management all share one single transactional logic. Unified Transaction Logic™ empowers retailers to prosper by providing actionable business intelligence across their enterprise. Unifying hardware, software, and services, ECRS offers friction-free, cost-saving solutions that increase customer engagement while transforming the consumer experience.