The Universal Product Database (UPD), ECRS’ FREE cloud-hosted digital product content library, gives suppliers, farmers, manufacturers, and CATAPULT retailers the perfect platform to manage and update digital content on nearly one million retail products. The UPD houses product images, health attributes, ingredients, nutritional facts, ordering information, and more. Utilizing the UPD helps create clean data, assisting in a smooth roll-out of CATAPULT WebCart.
What can I gain from this webinar?
- Discover how to poll the UPD for inventory attributes, such as images, ingredients, etc.
- Explore how the UPD syncs with WebOffice to streamline data maintenance
- Understand the process for importing clean data, exporting data, and analyzing WebCart-related fields
UPD Features & Benefits
- Reduce the labor cost of item entry
- Showcase accurate, comprehensive digital content within WebCart
- Utilize digital content in automated label creation and loyalty campaigns
FARMERS, SUPPLIERS & MANUFACTURERS
- Control the way your brand is displayed to thousands of retailers and millions of consumers
- Own and manage your digital product catalog
- Export your digital content to other third parties, such as POS providers
Who should attend?
Webinars aren’t just for new members of the CATAPULT Community. In this hyper-competitive era of converged commerce, the game is changing for all players.
Are you looking for new ways to build your digital storefront? Would you like your customers to receive the same dynamic transactional experience online as they do in your store?
Whether you’re new to CATAPULT, or a power user who wants to ensure they’re staying on top of the game, this webinar is for you.